Tuesday, January 1, 2013

chapter 1: january.

I just realized that I forgot to mention something extremely important that happened in December!  Nick graduated from college with his BA in Criminal Justice.



It was incredibly exciting to see him walk across the stage.  I thought I would be emotional about it (I even brought Kleenex just in case!), but I was too busy filming the moment so that his mom and aunt could watch it later.

What a whirlwind this year has been!  I can't believe that it's been 8 months since college for me...


FYI- it took me more than 9 hours to bedazzle my cap and it weighed a ton!  Think twice if you plan on doing something similar yourself!  Haha.

Anyway, I can't believe that chapter 1 of this new year is already here.  Although I've already made my top 3 resolutions, I feel the overwhelming urge to eat healthier, workout and spend more time with loved ones.  It's just something about a seemingly clean slate...


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4507403/?claim=dy9xw3unj47">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Congrats to your man... that is such an accomplishment (for you both!) :)

angelica said...

thank you!

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin