Thursday, January 3, 2013

Let's be rational.


I'm writing this right before I have to leave for the dentist and it got me thinking... what irrational fears do we, in a first world country, have that others would covet?

I am terribly afraid of the dentist.  High blood pressure, gagging... ugh I am NOT looking forward to the next 3 hours AND my wisdom teeth removal next week.  No sir.  Not at all.  But, the pain I feel from my wisdom teeth is an everyday occurrence for some people who are not fortunate enough to have access to a dentist.  With some money and a little (I hope) bit of pain, I will no longer have to suffer.  Right?

It's pep talks like these that keep me grateful for what I have and hopeful that everything won't hurt as badly as I think it will.  Brush your teeth, kids.


0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin