Sunday, January 6, 2013

my week in photos: #1

Here's what I've been up to this week...


Brunch last Sunday was delicious!  This is the Venecia Benedict with potato pancakes.  


On New Years Day, Nick and I had dinner at the Mad Greek Cafe.  These zucchini sticks were tasty with the homemade ranch. 


I received a post card for the Winter Bridal Spectacular!  I immediately bought two tickets for one of my bridesmaids and I to attend!  Can't wait!


I got my last Caramel Brulee frapp of the season.  Starbucks ALWAYS spells my name wrong.
I saw this post on Instagram and loved it immediately.  It definitely explains my feelings.


Before my deep dental cleaning, Nick and I had a yummy lunch at our favorite Italian restaurant.  This is the Sausage Tortiglioni that I always order.  It has pasta, spicy sausage and peas with a delicious creamy tomato sauce.

I hope everyone has a great rest of their Sunday and an even better week to follow!  I am nervous as can be about Thursday and I really cannot wait for it to all be over.  Can someone please tell me a good wisdom teeth removal story to help calm my nerves???


1 comments:

Joan said...

oh how great!!
love trying different cuisines!
happy new year!

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin