Friday, January 25, 2013

"The Land"

For the past year, every 6-8 weeks or so- Nick and I get the itch.  The Disneyland itch, that is!

Right now we have a million things to be saving for... moving out (we're going to look at houses this weekend- hooray!), the wedding and honeymoon.  

But, we just can't help it!  And every time we plan said trip, we try to do it on a budget.  I've gotten pretty darn good at picking out awesome Hotwire hotels.  Yet, we always manage to squeeze in an expensive dinner and can't resist the ridiculous $50 wine and cheese at DCA.  Eeep!  (It's tradition!)


We just love the way the parks make us feel.  It's really hard to describe, but I know that there are thousands of other people out there who know the exact sensation I am talking about.

I have to say that Walt Disney definitely succeeded in building a place that both children and adults will fall in love with.  Of course, his predecessors continue to shape the Land in this way as well!

So, through the chaos of the next few months, we've decided to plan a trip for the beginning of March and I couldn't be more excited!  I wanted to start a mini series chronicling how I plan for a quick and last minute trip to a place that we've come to know so well.  When I planned our first "solo" trip as a couple last February, I had no idea what I was doing.  I got better through reading blog posts, Disney boards (which I'll talk about more later) and scouring hotel websites for great deals.


Yaaaay, Disneyland!


0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin