Friday, February 8, 2013

oh weekend joy.

What. a. week.

I'm still working on my To Travel series, so stay tuned for the next installment...

I am overwhelmed with happiness that it is Friday night and the weekend is just about to begin!

Just wanted to share a new discovery... hair primer!  I bought it on a whim after seeing advertisement after advertisement for it on YouTube (see- it really works!).  I typically wash my hair every single day because I cannot stand the greasy look that seems to happen on day 2.  Sometimes I can push through, but not often.

Sorry for the bad lighting selfie below, but this was day 3 of not washing my hair with the primer in...


I personally think it held up well, no grease and although the primer does tout holding style for a few days- I did curl it again that morning.  3 days is my limit though, as I did wash my hair that evening!  Anyway, you can find the primer at Sephora.  It is the Living Proof Prime Style Extender.  Yay for new discoveries!

0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin