Tuesday, February 26, 2013

packing.

We found a place and signed the lease today!  Our new home will soon be a 3 bed, 2.5 bath house!  It's not my absolute dream home, but it is pretty darn cute.

I used up all of our boxes (waiting on Nick to bring some more home tonight) and packed up my books and our DVD's.  Seriously... feels like a lot of boxes and I have not even packed anything substantial yet.


Our official move in date is this Friday... and then Disneyland is next weekend!  High stress, but a lot of excitement too.  I'm excited to share how we decorate our house and I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

1 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

So exciting! Congrats:-) We just moved into our new house a few months ago! Totally a whirlwind of stress and fun! xoxo

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin