Monday, March 18, 2013

Fashion Monday: Wildfox Dupe

I am a big fan of Wildfox Couture jumpers and even own one myself (the glitter heart one I wore in our engagement photos).  However, they are super expensive...

I was browsing through the Forever 21 website today and spotted this top, which looked oddly familiar.

It is the Cat Pattern Waffle Knit Sweater...an almost perfect dupe of the Wildfox Cat-Face Lennon Sweater (pictured below).

Wildfox Retail Price: $335



Forever 21 Price: $29.80


Although I love the quality of Wildfox, this pattern is sure to go out of style in the seasons to come.  The investment in the F21 design would be far more worth the price.  

Have you spotted any great fashion deals recently?



0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin