Sunday, April 21, 2013

Top 5 Beauty Must Haves.


1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: This stuff is the perfect morning and evening face lotion.  It's lightweight and has no scent.  I love it because it doesn't irritate my skin or eyes and works well under makeup.

2. Maybelline The Rocket Volume Mascara: The brush that comes with this mascara is similar to the Cover Girl lash blast, but it's 20x's better!  Two coats and I'm ready to go... no smudges all day long!

3. Missha BB Cream: I discovered this BB Cream when I was in Korea and I haven't looked back.  For a heavier coverage, use alone.  For a light coverage (which I opt for daily), mix a small amount with some tinted moisturizer.  I can't image what I did before this stuff since I have never been fond of foundation in the first place!  

4. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (Sheer Berry Rose): For light makeup days, I love the pop of color this lip balm provides without looking too crazy.  It also smells amazing!

5. Clinique All About Eyes Concealer: I have always had horrendous dark circles under my eyes (they're genetic), and this concealer is the perfect balance of yellow undertones to counteract the blue/purple tones and match my skin tone.  It's also not in stick form like many other under eye concealers, so it does not dry my skin out at all.

What are your top 5 Beauty Must Haves?  Create a blog post and link back to me here!

   

0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin