Saturday, June 29, 2013

Our Wedding Planning Channel.

So, if you're reading this... you probably already know about our upcoming Disneyland wedding!  However, if you want to hear me blab about it in addition to this blog, I would love it if you went over and subscribed to my new YouTube channel.

I feel like it's important not only to document the process so we can look back on it some day, but for others to be able to just see what it is like to have an Disney wedding!

Plus, I'm addicted to the YouTube's!  :)

Click here to head over and subscribe.




0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin