Wednesday, June 5, 2013

disneyland savings: the magic of ebates.

Planning a trip to Disneyland can be expensive... especially when you go every 3 months and still have not invested in an annual pass.
I discovered ebates a few months ago on someones blog post about grocery shopping.  Yep, I live fast and hard.  


Basically, when you sign up you are able to shop through their links and earn cash back.  This cash back is then deposited to your PayPal account or via a paper check.  Cash back can range from 1% and I've seen it as high as 26%.  It just all depends on the store.  I mostly earn 3-5% back which is actually huge on big purchases!  I have verified that this works and there is no scam behind it, which is why I am comfortable with sharing.  I'm sure that ebates gets a cut of money from the company you purchase from for sending you to the website to shop, which is how they stay in business.

Anyway, my point is that with a lot of research, I found a way to save money on my Disneyland trip.  Orbitz is currently running a promotion for 4 day park hopper tickets for the price of a 3 day park hopper.  On top of this, you can earn 5.25% cash back by using the ebates link. If you're a big family, or even just two people... the savings is worth a meal or even 2 days of parking cost at Disneyland!  You also receive a $10 gift card from ebates (there are a few stores to select from, such as Target) after your first purchase through them.

I have some other tips and tricks for saving money when planning your Disney vacation that I need to confirm before I post about them!  Seriously, every penny counts... who knows, maybe I can save up enough cash back to suck it up and buy an annual pass.

If you decide to sign up, please use my link HERE.  It works like any other referral link and you will be able to share yours as well when you create an account.

This post is not sponsored.  I am merely sharing my wonderful, new discovery!

0 comments:

hi there!

hi there!
i'm angelica. a twenty something, newly engaged, lover of literature and coffee.
   
Powered by Blogger.

grab a button, share the love.

ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Followers

Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin